Twitch Prime, Wormhole, Honda, M.A.C. Cosmetics, Tik Tok, Kraken, Totino’s and more among TwitchCon sponsors
SAN FRANCISCO – September 13, 2019 – Twitch, the leading service and community for multiplayer entertainment, revealed the exhibitors, sponsors and events for TwitchCon 2019. At this year’s celebration of the Twitch community, attendees will be able to watch top players go head-to-head at the Twitch Rivals Arena in Fortnite, League of Legends and Apex Legends; meet and greet with Team Liquid; dance along with Lil Nas X and Blink-182; and demo games from both indie and AAA publishers and developers. TwitchCon will take place in San Diego, CA from September 27-29 and tickets can be purchased here.
Premier sponsors for TwitchCon 2019 include:
- Twitch Prime – Attendees will find Twitch Prime in booth #600—just look for the big blue crown! Twitch Prime will host the TwitchCon passport activation where patrons can complete activities, get stamps and win prizes. There will also be a Twitch Prime live show, photo ops and meet-ups hosted at the booth.
- Wormhole – Wormhole is an emerging technology platform, a powerful social community builder where The World is the Game™. Wormhole from here to there with enhanced teleporting as though you are actually there, bringing gamers together globally. Create and customize your own clubhouse to share content, engage with your audience in more intimate and immersive ways that grow monetization with digital and physical goods. Wormholing enhances streaming and enables Wormholers to Step into the Stream™ and experience a clubhouse environment which combines both the virtual and real world. Visit the booth to see product demos, sign up for beta access and reserve your username.
- Honda – Attendees at the Honda booth can meet and greet with Team Liquid athletes, as well as vie for a daily chance to play alongside a Team Liquid player. In addition, the Honda booth will feature lounge space and charging stations, a customized Team Liquid Honda, giveaways and more. Honda is the exclusive auto partner and official vehicle of Team Liquid.
In addition to over 160+ exhibitors and sponsors at the show, streamers and attendees can find special Twitch area activations on the expo floor such as the Intel Streamer Zone, featuring a variety of fan-favorite Twitch partner streamers, and Lenovo will host the Walk-Up Streamer Stations for any Partner or Affiliate to go live throughout TwitchCon. On the ocean-side Mezzanine Terrace, TwitchCon attendees 21+ can relax with a specialty Kraken rum cocktail at the Kappa Cabana while listening to Twitch creator’s music live at the TwitchCon Music Stage, or anyone can go hang out at the Alienware Outpost, who will also be featuring music and gameplay all weekend. After a long day, attendees can take an easy Totino’s pedicab ride back to the local area hotels.
In a TwitchCon first, M.A.C. Cosmetics will have a glam booth where makeup artists will be doing makeovers for streamers. M.A.C. will also host a makeup class, where attendees and viewers online can watch and learn live.
TwitchCon 2019 will also host a number of live events and activations throughout the weekend fans should take note of, such as:
- Twitch Rivals Arena – Twitch Rivals is returning to TwitchCon for its biggest live event yet. This year, there will be three days of action-packed competitions, with top streamers facing off in Fortnite, League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Apex Legends for a piece of the $1,000,000 prize pool. For the first time ever, any Twitch Partner or Affiliate can compete.
- ESPORT LAN – Attendees and viewers can watch exciting content at the Esport LAN throughout the weekend. On Friday, Tik Tok and Twitch will unite to bring some friendly competition to the event, with matches featuring Twitch and Tik Tok streamers, and Army Entertainment Esports will have their SVF Open Road to TwitchCon Finals.. On Saturday, attendees can get hands-on with Magic: The Gathering Arena at the Wizards of the Coast event all day, which will feature a variety of streamers and competitions.
- TwitchCon Party, Featuring Lil Nas X and blink-182 – Lil Nas X is taking the Old Town Road to TwitchCon San Diego on Saturday, September 28 at Petco Park alongside blink-182, Madeon, Au/Ra, and Y2K. More info can be found here.
- Tiltify’s Charity Plaza – The TwitchCon Charity Plaza, presented by Tiltify, is back this year. During last year’s Charity Decathlon, the TwitchCon community came together to raise over $200,000 for 10 charities. This year, there will be 10 more charities lined up, including the American Heart Association, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Feeding America and more. More info can be found here.
- Games Done Quick Express (GDQx) — Games Done Quick returns to TwitchCon! GDQx is a continuous, three-day speedrunning marathon showcasing the highest levels of skilled gameplay across more than 40 games. GDQx is open to all TwitchCon attendees to spectate, and will also be broadcast on the Games Done Quick Twitch channel. Donations will support The AbleGamers Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit whose mission is “creating opportunities that enable play, in order to combat social isolation, foster inclusive communities, and improve the quality of life for people with disabilities.” For the full schedule, visit here.
- Stream Star Season Two Finals – Stream Star Season Two is holding the finals at TwitchCon, so attendees can watch the 15 finalists sing for a grand prize of $20,000 and a recording deal with Columbia Records. The finals will take place on Sunday, September 29 at 1:30pm PT in the Glitch Theater. More info can be found here.
- Artist Alley – Artist Alley is a place to meet and hang out with 100+ creators of all kinds, commission new artwork (including custom emotes), or sell hand-crafted wares to the Twitch community. More info can be found here.
TwitchCon 2019 will take place September 27-29 at the San Diego Convention Center. More details about the event can be found at www.twitchcon.com.
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. It brings the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming and world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, the biggest community event of the year, where tens of thousands of people come together to celebrate and connect with others who share their interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Twitter and on our blog.