The world of anime is vast, and it can be hard to stay on top of the latest and greatest. That’s where Blake and Spencer Get Jumped comes in!
A founding pillar of The Geekly Grind Podcast Network, Blake and Spencer Get Jumped airs twice a week:
Mondays: Join Blake and Spencer for their “Weekly Jump”, which highlights new releases from our friends at VIZ and Funimation, whether it be streaming anime, new manga series or a fresh box-set.
Fridays: The original podcast, Blake and Spencer “Get Jumped” every Friday, sharing their thoughts on an anime series in a series of episodic reviews, providing general summaries and commentary on anime both new and old!
You can find their latest episodes below, and make sure to add them on Buzzsprout, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts! You can also support them at their Patreon if you’re interested in unlocking some bonus content!
You can find the latest episodes below:
My Hero Academia Season 5 Interview with Justin Briner, Clifford Chapin, and Anairis Quiñones – Blake and Spencer Get Jumped! An Anime Podcast
- My Hero Academia Season 5 Interview with Justin Briner, Clifford Chapin, and Anairis Quiñones
- 153 – Subs, Dubs, and Radio Scrubs [Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 7 – 9]
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's and SKET Dance [Weekly Jump #24]
- 152 – Sakyo? More Like Suck-yo! (or, It's Not Gay When It's in a Sleep Way) [Yu Yu Hakusho 51 – 54]
- Naruto: Chibi Sasuke's Sharingan Legend and Nichijou (Plus Zack Snyder's Justice League) [Weekly Jump #23]