The world of anime is vast, and it can be hard to stay on top of the latest and greatest. That’s where Blake and Spencer Get Jumped comes in!
A founding pillar of The Geekly Grind Podcast Network, Blake and Spencer Get Jumped airs twice a week:
Mondays: Join Blake and Spencer for their “Weekly Jump”, which highlights new releases from our friends at VIZ and Funimation, whether it be streaming anime, new manga series or a fresh box-set.
Fridays: The original podcast, Blake and Spencer “Get Jumped” every Friday, sharing their thoughts on an anime series in a series of episodic reviews, providing general summaries and commentary on anime both new and old!
You can find their latest episodes below, and make sure to add them on Buzzsprout, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts! You can also support them at their Patreon if you’re interested in unlocking some bonus content!
You can find the latest episodes below:
172 – Ol' Gettin'-Shot-In-The-Head [Yu Yu Hakusho 72 – 74] – Blake and Spencer Get Jumped! An Anime Podcast
- 172 – Ol' Gettin'-Shot-In-The-Head [Yu Yu Hakusho 72 – 74]
- Bone Collection and The Prince of Tennis [Weekly Jump #36]
- 171 – When In Doubt: More Shadow Clones [Naruto Shippuden 81 – 88]
- RE-RELEASE OF CROSSOVER SPECIAL! – Anime Pirates (Not One Piece)
- 170 – I Want To Be a Muscley Boy [Mob Psycho 100 2 – 3]